Tips for Photographing Your Pet
Photographing your pet may take some patience!
Here are some tips for a good digital picture which will give me the best idea of your petís true features.
- Take pictures in natural light Ė even if you canít be outside, take the picture in front of a large window. Do not, however, take the picture in direct sunlight. This may distort the colors and textures of your petís fur.
- Do not use a flash Ė A flash is likely to give your pet red eyes.
- Take your petís photo on their level so that their features are not distorted.
- Be sure to take a picture that captures your petís personality. Make sure that they are in a position and pose that characterizes them.
- Finally, be sure to have fun with your pet. Having a toy or treat on hand may help your pet to focus on you. Remember, though, that your pet is not used to being photographed so be patient with them.